Help us reach our 2019 Fundraising Goal of $50K!
NHAA is a non-profit association and we depend on donations to help us continue our mission. How will be money be used?
· Expand our education program.: Our members and the public have told us they want more art classes. To do that we need suitable class space and materials for classes as well as funding for instructor fees.
· More community outreach programs: We want to establish partnerships with other non-profit organizations, like the one we have with One Sky which benefits alternatively abled adult artists.
· Make art more accessible to the public: We want to expand our exhibits beyond the Seacoast area to reach artists and art lovers all over the state.
· Student scholarship program: We want to encourage young artists in their career by initiating a scholarship program.
· Tools to manage the organization more efficiency: We need new tools to facilitate the management of the approximately 50 exhibits we run per year, as well as having the tools to maintain and continually enhance our website.
· Drive more people to our exhibits: We want to build on the success of our current marketing and pr activities to reach more potential art lovers and drive more traffic to our exhibits
· Improve our gallery spaces: We need new display cases/racks to appropriately exhibit the work of all of our artists, such as those doing 3-D work. We also need to maintain and continually improve the appearance of our gallery spaces.
· Create a bright future for NHAA: We are committed to ensuring a solid financial position for NHAA that will enable it to withstand the normal economic ups and downs of managing a non-profit.
WILL YOU HELP? MAKE A DONATION TODAY.
NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!