- Entrance into NHAA member exhibitions at the Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery and statewide locations: including Sheafe Warehouse in Portsmouth, League of NH Craftsmen Fair, and Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Opportunities for a solo or group show
- Access to sell artwork year round in the Small Works Gallery
- Discounted entry fees to juried shows
- Discounted entry fees to educational opportunities
- Framing discounts
- Access to a community of artists throughout the NH area
Criteria for Acceptance by the Membership Jury:
- Maturity of artistic concept: Jury looks for originality and a mature and overall distinctive style.
- Mastery of the medium: Jury looks for technical skill in controlling and utilizing the medium.
- Composition: Jury looks for competence in design, balance, color, values, focal point, etc.
- Consistency of artistic concept: The works submitted should indicate a consistency of quality, style and expression. Artists are strongly advised to submit work that would be viewed as a series or small body of work.
- Presentation: Jury looks for high professional standards of presentation. Professional quality matting and framing and overall presentation of the work is important to the NHAA.
Click HERE for an application.