The New Hampshire Art Association exists for the benefit of visual artists, friends of the arts, and the well-being of community. NHAA promotes professionalism for its individual artists, collaboration among the membership community, cooperation with other cultural organizations, education opportunities, and engagement in social outreach.
This is a member-run, non-profit organization. NHAA has a rich, traditional history, yet is open to innovation and contemporary art. While many long-time members are recognized as experts in their field, emerging new artists are actively sought and warmly received. Your new ideas are always welcome!
Below are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Prestige of Juried State-Wide Organization
- Statewide Exhibition Opportunities
- Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery, Downtown Portsmouth
- East Gallery Rental for Solo or Small Group
- Prescott Park Art Festival
- Exchange Exhibits and Pop-up Shows
- Open Juried Competitions
- Exhibition Awards and Recognition
- Communication via USPO, Email, Website, Social Media
- Publicity in Newspapers, Art Magazines, Social Media
- Link Your Website to NHAA Website
- Interactive Calendar Lists Events and Call for Art
- Special Interest Groups
- Speak and Vote at Annual Meetings
- Join the Board of Directors and Committees
- Lectures, Workshops, Portfolio Reviews
- Educational or Social Outreach Events.
Membership Dues are $125 / year.
Senior Dues (age 70 plus) $100 / year.
Student Dues (with Student ID) $50/year